Please Help Me Maintain My Elgg Free Templates!

Sponsored!

Via Bank Wire Transfer to:

Bank Name: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC (GTBank)

Branch/Address: 35 SHASHA ROAD, AKWONJO

City & Zip Code: LAGOS, 100275

Beneficiary Name: ONCHE DAVID ECHE

BIC/SWIFT: GTBINGLA

ROUTING NO.: 058152366

A/C (USD): 0245151933

A/C (GBP): 0245152064

A/C (EUR): 0245151940

IBAN: GB67CITI18500805511615

or

Send me an email: daveonche@gmail.com.

You can also help me share my fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/daveonche

VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
================================================
Send your support through donations to my bank account via any Western Union Agent Outlet!

HOW TO:

1. Search for an agent location near you.
  2. Complete the Send Money section of the form, including my bank and account information.
  3. Give the agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee). Pay with cash or a Credit/debit card. 
  4. Save your receipt with the tracking number (MTCN).
  5. Your money will be deposited into my qualifying bank account within three bank business days in Nigeria. In some cases, it could be deposited the next day. The three-day count begins the day after you sent the transaction. Check out destination-specific timing.

If Direct to Bank Transfer Service is not available in your location, use the Western Union Money in Minutes Service

HOW TO:

1. Search for an Agent location near you.
  2. Complete the Send Money section of the form with my First and last name ( First name: DAVID, Last name: ONCHE) correctly written and choose Cash Pickup and Money in Minutes.
  3. Give the Agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee). Pay with cash or a Credit/debit card.
  4. Save your receipt and send the following details by email to admin@hypenia.com

*MTCN {10 digit} Tracking number 

*Sender's name (That is, your name as given in the Send Money section of the form)

*Amount Expected (The exact amount sent in NGN). The conversion rate is determined by Western Union, this can be confirmed from the sender of funds/ WU Agent.

*Country of Origin of Funds (That is, the country of your present location where the Transfer is done)

*Test question and answer

*Lastly, I can only receive your funds when you state I am to receive it.